The Kiwi Guide to Potty Training is filled with 100’s of tips, tricks and tools, a breakdown of bowel and bladder control, and full suggested routines for both daytime and night time training.
See what our readers have to say about the Kiwi Guide to Potty Training:
“I liked all of it… how to tell when a child may be ready for potty training, how to go about it… was well written and logical while also pointing out that children develop at different times.”
“It’s assumed you should know about potty training… after reading this guide I feel I may have well missed the signs that my grandson was ready for potty training.”
“This guide is giving me another perspective… I actually thought it was awesome!”
The Kiwi Guide to Potty Training features:
- Find out how to know if your child is actually ready to start potty training.
- How to prepare your child and get them into the right mindset for learning.
- Everything you need to know about bladder and bowl control, and daytime and night time training.
- Giving praise, using rewards and dealing with natural regressions.
- Overcoming resistance, dietary considerations for constipation and other physical complications.
PLUS – over $9 worth of bonus material included for free!
Bonus #1 What is bedwetting and how to deal with it
Bonus #2 4 real problems from real parents with real solutions from our experts
Bonus #3 The 4 most common potty training methods
Bonus #4 Successful Potty Training Sticker Chart
Bonus #5 The Better Hygiene Printable